The Corporation of the County of Lambton collects data each time a visitor enters the County’s website. This information is used to collect statistical information about visitors as a whole, and does not single out or identify specific individuals. Information collected may include:
- Your IP address
- The name of your Internet Service Provider
- Web browser information
- Date and time of your visit
- Pages accessed at the County’s website
When visiting our site you are not expected to tell us who you are. When/if we do ask for personal information, it is our commitment to provide notice outlining our legal authority to collect it and include the following information:
- The purpose for collecting the personal information
- How the information will be used and who will have access to it
- How the information will be recorded and stored
- Who to contact if you have any questions
All information voluntarily sent to the County website by email, feedback form or other means, becomes the property of The Corporation of the County of Lambton. The County does not sell, nor distribute this information. This privacy statement is limited to the County of Lambton website.
The Corporation of the County of Lambton assumes no responsibility for the websites that are linked to, hosted by or otherwise electronically connected to the County’s website or web server. The Corporation of the County of Lambton may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion.