The Office of the Warden issues Congratulatory Certificates to those celebrating milestone events. If you are celebrating a wedding anniversary, birthday, business/organization anniversary, or retirement and would like to receive a congratulatory certificate, please fill out the County's form provided below.
Weddings & Birthday Anniversaries
- 40th wedding anniversaries and every ten years thereafter
- 75th birthdays and every five years thereafter
- Military retirement - 15 years of service or more
- First Responders (Police, Fire, and Paramedics) - 15 years of service or more
- Employee retirement - 25 years of service or higher
Requests should be submitted a minimum of three weeks prior to the event using the County's online request form (below).
County staff will provide notification when Congratulatory Certificates to be picked up at the County Administration Building are available. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Congratulatory Certificates are issued at the discretion of The Corporation of the County of Lambton.
Submit a Request
For more information, please contact:
Office of the County Warden
789 Broadway Street, Box 3000
Wyoming ON N0N 1T0
Fax: 519 845-3160