The 2020 Application intake is now closed. Applicants will be notified by the end of 2019.
For more information visit Program Guidelines & Application
What is the Creative County Grant Program?
The Creative County Grant Program invests in new and innovative projects that build cultural capacity, strengthen the creative community, define the County's unique identity and enrich the quality of life of all residents.
The objectives of the program respond to "Building a Creative Economy: A Cultural Plan for Lambton County" and the overall intent of the Creative County Committee (CCC) to:
- nurture creativity and imagination through arts, culture and heritage projects;
- promote innovation and support new, dynamic efforts in the creative community;
- develop unique cultural resources that enhance the health and vitality of our communities;
- support the development of new audiences;
- encourage inclusion and celebrate diversity through our rich creative community;
- foster creativity by encouraging collaborative partnership; and
- promote culture as a key component of economic growth and quality of life.
Building Community Partnerships
The Cedar Point II Wind Power Project recently donated $200,000 to the Creative County Grant Program. This significant investment will provide additional opportunities for all of Lambton County starting in 2017.
The Cedar Point II Wind Power Project is committed to building partnerships that foster the cultural capacity of our community. Through the newly formed partnership with the County of Lambton Creative County Grant Program, Cedar Point II Wind Power Project is committed to strengthening the creative community and expanding the capacity to innovate through arts and culture.
For more information about the Creative County Grant Program, please contact:
Corporate Cultural Officer
Cultural Services Division I County of Lambton
519-845-0809 ext. 5236
Office of the CAO I County of Lambton
519-845-0801 ext. 5371