The County of Lambton and the St. Clair Region Conservation Authority have developed land management plans for several county-owned parcels of land.
The County-owned parcels referenced in the Master Agreement are:
- Bowens Creek Lands: 380.1 Ac. (153.8 ha.)
- Lambton County Heritage Forest: 586.3 Ac. (237.3 ha.)
- Marthaville Habitat Management Area: 50 Ac. (20.2 ha.)
- Moore Landfill Buffer Lands: 100 Ac. (40.5 ha.)
- Perch Creek Habitat Management Area: 200 Ac. (80.9 ha.)
- Peter Szabo Memorial Forest: 6.5 Ac. (2.6 ha.)
- Lambton Meadowview Villa: 20.5 Ac.(8.3 ha.)
The management plans found below provide a detailed review of each property including available recreational trails, flora/fauna, and future management activities to encourage their natural development and protection.
The public is welcome to enjoy these wonderful assets but asked to please respect the rights of others as well as the environment within.