Employment Placement provides the opportunity to place job ready Participants into full-time or part-time employment opportunities.
Participants must be legally entitled to work in Canada and cannot be eligible for any other incentive programs.
Employment Placement provides participants with the following:
- Support and help in keeping employment
- Assistance with items or transportation needed to start new employment
Employment Placement provides employers with the following benefits:
- Pre-screening and referral of qualified applicants for interviews
- Financial incentives for up to six months to help defray the costs of training and extra supervision
- Workplace and Safety Insurance Board coverage during training
- Support in resolving workplace issues to ensure that participants remain employed
Employers interested can contact Special Services Supervisor Mike Irwin at Ontario Works at 519-344-2062 ext 2208.