Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, June 5, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Recognized Gayle Montgomery, Circles Coordinator, for being awarded the Ontario Municipal Social Services Association (OMSSA) Lifetime Achievement Award for her outstanding contributions to her community and the County during her career.
- Heard a presentation from Dave Brown, Executive Director of United Way Sarnia-Lambton, on the present state of affairs and future direction of the United Way.
- Adopted the Strategic...
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, May 1, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Heard an update presentation from the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership regarding the organization's pursuit of streamlined governance and improved accountability.
- Received a report denoting Councillor Bill Dennis (Sarnia), Councillor Frank Nemcek, and Councillor Larry Wagner (Oil Springs) as their respective municipality's Alternate Member of Lambton County Council.
- Accepted changes, recommended by an Ad Hoc...
Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, April 3, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Heard an update presentation from Bluewater Health regarding the hospital's activities, plans and needs for the coming years.
- Heard an update presentation from Bioindustrial Innovation Canada.
- Received an overview of the Strategic Plan for the Intelligent Sarnia-Lambton Community Taskforce. Council also reviewed the proposed schedule for the planned site visit from representatives of the Intelligent Community...
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At the first regular meeting of its term Wednesday, February 6, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Heard a presentation from the Lambton Children's Safety Village which is seeking a grant of $250,000 from Council at budget deliberations to assist with construction of a safety village.
- Heard a presentation from the United Way of Sarnia-Lambton.
- Heard annual update presentations from Tourism Sarnia-Lambton and the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership.
- Received an update presentation regarding...
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, November 7, 2018, Lambton County Council:
- Recognized, through the presentation of plaques, the donations of: the North Lambton Lodge (The Lodge) Auxiliary for its generous donation and ongoing support to the residents of The Lodge; the Marshall Gowland Manor Residents' Council for its Backpack Donation Program; Don and Anne McGugan for their generous donation to support access to therapeutic programs and equipment at the Lambton Meadowview Villa; Ian...