Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, October 3, 2018, Lambton County Council:
- Approved the naming of property donated to the County of Lambton by the Lucio and Marilyn Sandrin family of Lambton Shores as "Sandrin Woods" and directed the property to be incorporated as part of the Lambton County Heritage Forest.
- Directed staff to form a steering committee with key local decision makers to identify local priorities and draft recommendations for action to address alcohol and drug use in Lambton...
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, September 5, 2018, Lambton County Council:
- Supported a resolution from Oxford County regarding the municipality's proposal for the development of an integrated high-performance public transportation solution for southwestern Ontario.
- Confirmed $1.2 million in funding towards the completion of the Oversize Load Corridor project, removing the requirement for senior government support.
Appointed Valerie Colasanti, General Manager, Social Services as the...
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, June 6, 2018, Lambton County Council:
- Heard a presentation from Mr. Sandy Marshall of Bioindustrial Innovation Canada on the organization's recent plans and activities.
- Heard a presentation from Dr. Sudit Ranade, Medical Officer of Health regarding Mental Health in Lambton County.
- Heard a presentation from Ms. Margaret Bird of Sarnia regarding electronic balloting for the upcoming municipal elections.
- Received a Notice of Motion for its July 4, 2018...
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, May 2, 2018, Lambton County Council:
- Endorsed a resolution from Plympton-Wyoming Town Council directing the permanent closure of Mandaumin Library and the reallocation of the branch's 12 hours a week to libraries in Camlachie and Wyoming.
- Heard a presentation from staff and residents at North Lambton Lodge and students and teachers from Kinwood Central School in Forest regarding the Community Robotics Project at the County Long-Term Care Home.
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, April 4, 2018, Lambton County Council:
- Heard presentations from the Sarnia-Lambton Chamber of Commerce, Magic Realty, and Mr. Alex Jongsma regarding the future of the County's Vacancy Rebate Program.
- Approved the continuation of the County's Vacancy Rebate Program for two years.
- Heard a presentation from the Lambton Children's Safety Village regarding financial assistance with building the Safety Village at the Lorne C. Henderson Conservation area...