Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting on Wednesday, October 2, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Directed staff to prepare a report by January 31, 2020 providing an inventory of social programs and services offered to seniors in Lambton County; and
- Instructed staff to strike a task force with Navigating Senior Care Lambton to assess the need for a Seniors Advisory Committee and report its findings to County Council.
- Received a report from Mark Perrin, Executive Director, Tourism Sarnia-Lambton (TSL)...
Posted on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting on Wednesday, September 4, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Welcomed alternate members of council T. Kingston (alternate member to Councillor S. Arnold, St. Clair Township) and B. Dennis (alternate member to Councillor M. Bradley, City of Sarnia).
- Received an update from Don McCabe, Director, Zone 6, Lambton and Middlesex Counties, Ontario Federation of Agriculture (OFA), with an emphasis on animal activism.
- Received an information report from the Corporate Services...
Posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, July 3, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Supported a motion to provide formal support for the application for Free Trade Zone status by the Sarnia Lambton Chamber of Commerce.
- Carried a motion to provide Enbridge with a letter of support for the application being submitted to the Ontario Energy Board for the 2021 Sarnia Industrial Pipeline Reinforcement Project.
- Viewed the Intelligent Community Forum (ICF) Top7 Video.
- Received correspondence from Mitch...
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, June 5, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Recognized Gayle Montgomery, Circles Coordinator, for being awarded the Ontario Municipal Social Services Association (OMSSA) Lifetime Achievement Award for her outstanding contributions to her community and the County during her career.
- Heard a presentation from Dave Brown, Executive Director of United Way Sarnia-Lambton, on the present state of affairs and future direction of the United Way.
- Adopted the Strategic...
Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, May 1, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Heard an update presentation from the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership regarding the organization's pursuit of streamlined governance and improved accountability.
- Received a report denoting Councillor Bill Dennis (Sarnia), Councillor Frank Nemcek, and Councillor Larry Wagner (Oil Springs) as their respective municipality's Alternate Member of Lambton County Council.
- Accepted changes, recommended by an Ad Hoc...