Posted on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, April 3, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Heard an update presentation from Bluewater Health regarding the hospital's activities, plans and needs for the coming years.
- Heard an update presentation from Bioindustrial Innovation Canada.
- Received an overview of the Strategic Plan for the Intelligent Sarnia-Lambton Community Taskforce. Council also reviewed the proposed schedule for the planned site visit from representatives of the Intelligent Community...
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2019 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At the first regular meeting of its term Wednesday, February 6, 2019, Lambton County Council:
- Heard a presentation from the Lambton Children's Safety Village which is seeking a grant of $250,000 from Council at budget deliberations to assist with construction of a safety village.
- Heard a presentation from the United Way of Sarnia-Lambton.
- Heard annual update presentations from Tourism Sarnia-Lambton and the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership.
- Received an update presentation regarding...
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, November 7, 2018, Lambton County Council:
- Recognized, through the presentation of plaques, the donations of: the North Lambton Lodge (The Lodge) Auxiliary for its generous donation and ongoing support to the residents of The Lodge; the Marshall Gowland Manor Residents' Council for its Backpack Donation Program; Don and Anne McGugan for their generous donation to support access to therapeutic programs and equipment at the Lambton Meadowview Villa; Ian...
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, October 3, 2018, Lambton County Council:
- Approved the naming of property donated to the County of Lambton by the Lucio and Marilyn Sandrin family of Lambton Shores as "Sandrin Woods" and directed the property to be incorporated as part of the Lambton County Heritage Forest.
- Directed staff to form a steering committee with key local decision makers to identify local priorities and draft recommendations for action to address alcohol and drug use in Lambton...
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 12:00 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting Wednesday, September 5, 2018, Lambton County Council:
- Supported a resolution from Oxford County regarding the municipality's proposal for the development of an integrated high-performance public transportation solution for southwestern Ontario.
- Confirmed $1.2 million in funding towards the completion of the Oversize Load Corridor project, removing the requirement for senior government support.
Appointed Valerie Colasanti, General Manager, Social Services as the...