Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 04:29 PM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting on Wednesday, November 29, Lambton County Council:
- Recognized donors who have made generous contributions to County programs, services, and facilities over the past year, including Noelle's Gift to Children, Bluewater Power Distribution Corporation, The Lodge Auxiliary, The Villa Auxiliary, The Manor Auxiliary, Ron Van Horne and Scott Ferguson, Don and Anne McGugan, and The Famous 5 Sarnia Lambton Speaker Series. Links to the video presentations can be found...
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2023 11:53 AM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting on Wednesday, November 1, Lambton County Council:
- Acknowledged students attending Council as a part of Take Our Kids to Work Day. These students joined hosts within the County to learn about the working world and the many ways municipal staff provide services to the residents of Lambton County.
- Authorized staff to implement activities to mark the 175th Anniversary of The Corporation of the County of Lambton and to celebrate its role as a unified federation of...
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2023 02:55 PM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting on Wednesday, October 4, Lambton County Council:
- Heard a presentation from Steven Taylor, Chief Executive Officer of BT Engineering Inc., regarding intersection improvements at County Road 4 (Petrolia Line) and County Road 31 (Kimball Road).
- Established a Strategic Team consisting of the Warden, Deputy Warden, Chief Administrative Officer and one representative from each of the four municipal quadrants, together with County staff, to communicate with and...
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2023 04:40 PM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting on Wednesday, September 6, Lambton County Council:
- Heard presentations from:
- Jacob Hanlon, Food Cycle Science, regarding Food Cycle Science's Municipal Food Waste Diversion program.
- Nathan Colquhoun, Storyboard Solutions, regarding decentralized affordable housing solutions and how Council can support these types of initiatives.
- Jason Vaillant, General Manager, Bluewater Association for Safety, Environment and Sustainability (BASES) regarding the restructuring of...
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2023 01:50 PM
Wyoming, ON – At its regular meeting on Wednesday, July 5, Lambton County Council:
- Heard a presentation from Michael John Kooy, John de Groot, and Heather Martin, from the Rotary Club of Sarnia, and Brian Mundt, Wellington Ridge, Sarnia, regarding supportive and affordable housing and specific measures Council could adopt to bring permanent new housing to our community.
- Endorsed affordable housing and shelter as the number one priority of Lambton County.
- Authorized staff to submit a Housing...