Posted on Friday, July 23, 2021 03:00 PM
The July edition of This Month in Lambton includes the following news, service updates, programs and events:
- 2020 Consolidated Financial Statements
- Museums, Gallery and Archives Reopening Soon
- Lambton Heritage Museum Opening with New Exhibits
- Emergencies Lambton: Evacuations
- Superheroes of the Natural World with the Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority
- Superhero Training Camps
- Access Thousands of Newspapers and Magazines at Your Fingertips
- Notice to Residents and Property Owners Regarding Noxious...
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2021 03:00 PM
The June edition of This Month in Lambton includes the following news, service updates, programs and events:
- County and College Announce Sarnia-Lambton Civic Lab Partnership
- Lambton Circles thanks Seaway Kiwanis
- Heroes of Lambton
- Garden Using Leftover Produce
- Skip Wait Lists and Listen to Popular Books Right Away
- Power Failures
- Lambton Renovates and Homeownership Programs
The County of Lambton is collaborating...
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2021 03:00 PM
The May edition of This Month in Lambton includes the following news, service updates, programs and events:
- Calling all Heroes!
- LPH launches dedicated Vaccine Call Centre
- Access changes to Lambton Shared Services Centre
- Do you know the warning signs of a tornado?
- Work from home with Lambton County Library
- Experience the illustration of music
- Heritage Hour: On the Lam in Lambton
- Virtual Appointments with Lambton County Archives
- Local Immigration Partnership Launching #AllAreWelcomeHere Campaign
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2021 03:00 PM
The April edition of This Month in Lambton includes the following news, service updates, programs and events:
- Lakeshore Road Closure
- Emergency Child Care
- Paint Ontario Art Show and Sale Postponed
- Do you know what to do when the next disaster strikes?
- Join a Lambton County Library Online Storytime and Bring the Joy of Reading to your Little Ones
- Lunch and Learns with Lambton County Library
- Expand Your Garden with the Seed Library
- Take free online LinkedIn Learning courses with Lambton...
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 10:33 AM
Kevin Marriott Elected Lambton’s 159th Warden
Enniskillen Mayor Kevin Marriott has been elected Lambton County Warden, and is the first Warden elected online by Council, through Zoom. Marriott, Lambton’s 159th Warden, will serve for the 2021-22 term. Point Edward Mayor Bev Hand was elected to the position of Deputy Warden.
Lambton Public Health became fully immersed in the local COVID-19 pandemic response through collaboration with federal, provincial and local stakeholders. COVID-19...