Posted on Friday, September 18, 2020 03:00 PM
The September edition of This Month in Lambton includes the following news, service updates, programs and events:
- Lambton County Library expands its services
- Share your COVID-19 pandemic experiences
- Learn online through Lambton County Library
- Lambton Circles thanks the Sarnia Community Foundation
- Lambton Shared Services Centre - North underground entrance closed
- Court Services Department reopens to public
- Paint Ontario
- HHW Collection Events
- Lambton Renovates applications
- Cyber-attacks - what are...
Posted on Thursday, September 17, 2020 09:12 AM
Wyoming, ON - The County of Lambton Emergency Control Group met Wednesday, September 16 to discuss updates in the current COVID-19 situation. The group will meet again on Wednesday next week to discuss new developments and planning requirements. Additional meetings will be scheduled if needed.
At this meeting, the Emergency Control Group:
- Received an update from Lambton County's Medical Officer of Health, Dr. Ranade, regarding the COVID-19 situation in Lambton County. Current statistics are available...
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2020 08:06 AM
Wyoming, ON - Beginning today, Monday, September 14, 2020, the underground entrance at the north end of the Lambton Shared Services Centre parking garage will be closed to accommodate ongoing renovations of the facility. It is anticipated the entrance will remain closed for approximately 90 days.
When accessing the facility from the underground parking garage, staff and visitors will be required to use one of the available alternate entrances:
- Clock Tower Entrance - Located in the middle of the...
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2020 12:08 PM
Wyoming, ON - The County of Lambton and its partner Clean Harbors Canada Inc. will be holding the next Household Hazardous Waste Collection event on Saturday, September 12, 2020. These popular events offer Lambton County residents an opportunity to dispose of household hazardous waste at no cost.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, event attendees are asked to follow physical distancing protocols, including the following:
- Package materials in disposable containers (i.e. cardboard boxes) as...
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2020 01:30 PM
Sarnia, ON - The Court Services Department is reopening to the public with limited hours beginning Friday, September 11, 2020.
You will be able to pay tickets, request an extension or a trial in person from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, at the Court Services Department, located in the Lambton Shared Services Centre at 150 Christina Street North, Sarnia.
While the office is reopening to the public, visitors are asked to consider using the drop box located by the Christina Street/Lochiel...